23 April 2007

Power Rootz...

Sunday, 22 April, Dataran Merdeka...

A bright & sunny Sunday. The race for 10km categories started 7.30am on the dot, and 15 minutes later for the 7km categories. I started slow & maintain my speed at my ease. Finished the 10.93km by 69mins 35secs. OK lah. The ankle pain didn't come at all, so kind of 'her'. At the finishing line, the organizer gave me a numbered card, but I forgot what's the number, anyway I managed to get the medal. That's good enough. Later, as usual, the photo sessions... Thanking PM22Tey for his wonderful photos..

The start...


The finishing...


The group photo...


Julie & me with the Top 4 winners.. :)
(the guy in orange colour t-shirt won 1st @ Jogathon Warisan at Kwong Tong Cemetery on the same day & time)



Glad to meet & get to know all the cheerful runners for the day... that's why it's called Power Run..
:)

8 comments:

Adrian said...

good run nezz. i am missing penang marathon as i'll be in miri for triathlon. c ya soon!

NEZZ said...

adrian, miri tri is a real attraction. gud luck to you. i'm sure you're well prepared & ready for it.

Adrian said...

hey nezz - who is the girl in the pink top in our power run group photo??

NEZZ said...

adrian, her name is Julie, she's a Pacesetters member.. she did her maiden Sprint @ A'Famosa Tri recently..

raihan said...

nezz... good run... u going to alor setar and ipoh??... my buddy who went to PD wif me cancelled his trip... now i'll be painting alor setar and ipoh towns red on my own.

NEZZ said...

hi raihan, yup, i've registered. see u @ Larian Bendang..

Faithful Soles said...

Nice post, great race and pictures. I also loved the music with your blog.

If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable Running Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it. Thanks and continued good luck with your training.

NEZZ said...

Thank you for dropping by Mr Faithful Soles!! Will surely link to your blog. Cheers!