15 April 2007

Orange Juice...


Didn't really look forward to run but registered myself at Kelana Jaya Stadium. Turned out that I was the 1st to register in my category. Arrived half-an-hour earlier at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara & did some stretching & warm-up. The starting was a bit 'kelam-kabut' as the SAAA (Selangor AAA) didn't have enough manpower and the starting point was 'berterabur'. Saw some ladies being hit&run by other runners. Couldn't help as everybody were rushing & saw the Red Crescent people came over. The route written in the form was 9km but it turned out to be 10.4km. I just ran on my safe-pace as my ankle was still not in good condition. Managed to finish the 10.4km race by 1:10:25hrs within the top 20. The goodie bag was GOOD!!

Me, running with bib NO. 1...


With Pacemakers members... all showing off the prizes of BHP petrol voucher & petrol items & the marvellous goodie bag..


Hope that BHP will organize the run again next year with more goodies!!

2 comments:

Kenny said...

What happen to your ankle ? Get well soon !!

NEZZ said...

Hi Kenny, how r u? About my ankle, actually after Putrajaya Mthon last year, I fell down while training on the field but healed later. But the pain comes back occasionally. Maybe, it's time that I should do something about it now.