12 March 2007

Tunnel Challenge

Way back in 2005, I did the AXN Challenge 2005 where participants need to complete more than 8 disciplines i.e. trail running, mountain bike cycling, rope work i.e. flying-fox, abseiling and theever-mystery tests. At all times, we were provided with enough water & food & medical assistance. I am comparing that to the recent SMART Tunnel 14.3km run. I don't have to tell more about it but if that SMART Tunnel company wants to organize the event again next year, they better stock-up & provide more refreshment to all runners or else I think all runners will stock-up their piles of shit & pee all over the tunnel... hehehehe..

OK, don't want to complaint too much, my running task was completed... I considered whatever the difficulties I had last Sunday as part of the challenges in racing... feeling thirsty is just a small thing... it's mind over matter... finishing the race is more important.. if there's anymore dissatisfaction, they're just emotional factors.. come on, runners shouldn't get emotional!!

Oh yes, after sometime on the blog, met Haza for the 1st time, face-to-face, eye-to-eye. Dear Haza, you're so cute!!


At the end of the tunnel, the traffic police stopped all runners to give way to the cars to pass by, therefore, I paused my stopwatch for a while. In the end, I completed the race, according to my stopwatch @ 1:28:20hrs, finishing with 45th medal.


It was a good experience, running at a new place called SMART Tunnel.

Thank you. Yours truly, me.
:)

6 comments:

Abu Soffian said...

KLIM..target berapa jam?
Kita lari sama sama ye

Anonymous said...

Aiyo! Cute is too youngish for this makciklah. I stumbled on your other blog from jaja's blog. He he...that one very impressivelah, nezz!

Anyway, good luck on your 4th (betul kan?) marathon this Sunday!

NEZZ said...

Abu!! This time I dunno la, no target. God knows. Harap dpt complete je. Kalo nampak saya terkial2 atas jln, tlg la paksa saya lari ye.. heheheh..

Haza, CUTE & GORGEOUS, yes it's you.. ooohh that blog.. hehehe.. the cheeky side of me.. :)

Anonymous said...

Nezz patutlah I could catch up with u. The traffic police gave u "rest" that long. I was lucky by the time I got there he was about to let the runners cross. Apalaa...

pm19 said...

looking really good, girl!

Adrian said...

well done nezz - i still didn't ge to talk to you properly - maybe c u at KLIM this weekend