19 January 2007

The route...

It's gonna be a run & pain session on Sunday, 21st January. It's the Great Eastern- Pacesetters 30km Run 2007.

Looking at the map seems easy but for those who have been training consistently on the same route, they knew the ups & downs of the hilly part, the flat & even the turning point. To me, as long as I can see the water station to gulp some water with the Powergel, that should be fine as I am carrying only 2 packets of Powergels along. Hope the Powergels could do "magic" for me to maintain my pace & stride well till the end of the race.

Well, I think I'm ready for the worse part, I'm ready for the pain & agony, I'm ready for any consequences. I hope I could finish the 30.1km run by 4:00hrs within the qualifying time. Can I do it??? I'm having the "goosepimples" already by now.....


By all means, wish me luck & it's a 'do or die' thing that I must accomplish...


Good luck everybody!! See ya... :)

Oh ya, before I forget, wishing whoever it may concern, SALAM MA'AL HIJRAH 1428!!

No comments: