15 January 2007

H.E.L.L.O........ 2 0 0 7!!!!!

Dear all,

Sorry for the long delay to update this blog. Not to say that I'm so busy, but it's all mind over matter. Giving excuses is bad for health!! I'm back again & it's already mid of January 2007. Well, looking forward for many races this year, name it MARATHON, DUATHLON, TRIATHLON, WALKATHON & all that has to do with keeping & maintaining a healthy body, mind & soul.

Last December 2006, I once considered quitting from participating in all these races, but I just couldn't lie to myself that I do not want it. I've this active pumping adrenalin that still wants me to run, bike, swim & all kind of sports that I've been doing all the while. It's not for 'cari makan' purpose as winning $$$ prizes is very very very tough & competitive, but doing all these are just part of my hobby & interest in sports. Well, as long as there's nothing wrong in running, biking, swimming & all these stuff, I'll still be around.


To myself, I'm updating the long lists of races & I've got to make sure I train adequately & consistently. If you have any races in & out of Malaysia that you may want to share, please consider to email me, please. Thank you.

So, for the 1st event on the list would be the Great Eastern Pacesetters 30km on 21st January 2007. I've registered for the 30km route to torture myself so I'm training "at my best" I could do for this one. Just couldn't wait to race again. A good start for the year as the Ambank-KL Marathon will be in mid-March 2007.


We'll see how things go, ok.

Till then, take care people. Stay healthy always!!


.... taken from Nike motivational poster...

4 comments:

Adrian said...

see my blog adholman.blogspot.com for some singapore events. maybe see you on sunday!

NEZZ said...

Hi Adrian!! Thanks for the info on races in Singapore. OK, sure, hope to meet u on Sunday. Say Hi please..

aharis said...

Run N Run N Hit N Run N Hit N Run...

Keep on hijrah to everything as long it's good to you.

NEZZ said...

H : yezzaaaa... life's full of excitement & challenge, therefore, be prepared for the next adventure.. cheers!!