11 June 2007

My training days...

Went to my favourite training playground @ Kepong Metropolitan Park on Saturday 2nd June and did 2 laps x 3.65km = 7.3km

Went again on Saturday 9th June & saw the Pacemakers Team and decided to join them in their fellowship run.

Paid RM5 to Mrs PM1 & the guys have started their run at 7.20am. Later I followed them on their 2nd lap onwards and managed to complete 4 laps. Thank you to DK for recording my running time. The running track was quite tough & I did a real slow & steady pace. My timing was :-
1'50:42 (20:41 / 25:32 / 29:51 / 34:38) - 14.6km




Penang Bridge Marathon is just around the corner. I think I'm ready to run a marathon again and it's gonna be my 5th marathon.

God bless!

4 comments:

CP Waterman said...

FUYOH! Great fantastic new look at your site!
Yup, you have done all the hard work of preparing for the PBM, here is wishing you all the best and enjoy your race next weekend!
Bonne Courage!

-H2O
Paris.
p/s Can you please teach me how to put song from CD to the blog. I have tried and swallowed lots of painkillers for headache already but still fail! hehe

NEZZ said...

hi H20! gud day to u. i hope to hv a gud health & gud run @ PBM. thx for yr kind words. for d song, go to song2play.com, search, pick d code, add on a new template. happy trying.

Anonymous said...

Hi nezz, see you next sun. Enjoy your 5th marathon!

NEZZ said...

haza : yeah, penang bridge is calling.. c u too babeh!!