21 May 2007

Double route via Double Hill

New Balance Pacesetters 15km Run
Sunday, 20th May 2007
Padang Merbok, KL


Put on my Saucony Phoenix Grid 2 for the 15km run. Felt good & the softness supported my ankle throughout the run. The Double Hill route was not that bad. I love running uphill actually. At first, I aimed to finish by 1:15hrs but later changed my mind to finish within 1:30 - 1:45hrs. Finally, plus-minus, did it by 1:43++ I think so, will check the online results at the Pacesetters website soon. Met Julita, Haza, Zailan, PM1 & frenz, the SG runners & all the familiar runners. A very well organized running event.




While walking to the car to go home, dropped by at the Pacesetters tent & saw Ms Jenny sorting out the GE-Pacesetters 30km Run Certificates (with photo) which was held in January 2007. She told me that I could search for my own certificate, so I did. A nice certificate. Call up the Pacesetters's office if you want to have yours.

6 comments:

Jamie Pang said...

great run! see u in PG!

NEZZ said...

yezza mr carboman.. the breezy PG bridge is calling!! c u there.

C-CUBE said...

nezz, didnt got the chance to meet u on Sunday. else see you in PG.

Also saw ur comment in the ArchCare Insole. Let me know when u r ready to get on.

NEZZ said...

Ccube, yeah, i saw u ahead of me & also at the finishing but later i was so busy with the taufu-fah & watermelons & milo & nasi lemak... hehehe... OK, will see u in PG & abt the ArchCare Insole, will let u know soon. :)

wawi said...

aiyoo... mana aci main tukar2 target cam tu, nezz-san. :)

NEZZ said...

wawi-san,
hahahah.. sbb pg tu dah terasa mcm 'turbo' tak brapa nak bleh speedo-meedo, so drpd frust x achieve target yg setinggi awan, baik set a very 'humble' target.. boleh la kot alasan ni ye.. :)