02 March 2009

It's 2009!!!!

Hi there!!

I just came out from the "cave" & "shell" & saw it's already 2.0.0.9.!!!
I'm so lost of touch with my running activities. Sorry people, you must have missed me a lot!!! Hehehehehe..

Well, I'm back into the limelight again now. I was "discovered" yesterday by my friends during the KL International Forest Towerthon 2009 @ KL Tower.
Their (positive) comments :- Hey, you've put on weight!!! and Hey, I couldn't recognize you in your long hair. Hmmmm, that's very encouraging. Thank you.

Here I am, would like to congratulate all of you for completing & winning your race. I saw all of you at the finishing line. Keep on progressing, you'll be seeing me again running on the streets, maybe by May onwards. What's the next race?? Please keep me updated will you. Thank you.

2 comments:

C-CUBE said...

Nezz, its been a while....a long while. The 1st running mum that I know, and one that runs a marathon. And after that is Sis Haza. Welcome back to the running scene.

aharis said...

Salam,
Incase u missing..
MJ dah meninggal.
Usain Bolt pecah WR lagi. 100m+200m

La ni dah org dah start posa..
Kot2 hang nak peturun scale meter tu... heheee..

Salam Ramadhan.